Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2007

The First Chapter / The Trip of a lifetime



The first chapter is a good introduction.
This was about Alex and his parents past and that the father had left home when Alex was 2 years and a half. I think that is a good idea from Alex to go to Australia to get to know his father better. He is able to do that, because his mother permits him fo go to Australia because his exames were very good. But I think that Alex acting to fast because he write a letter to his father that he will visited him in Sydney. He has not to do anything with his father befor. So I think that he tackled it the wrong way!

Impression
I think that this book isn't so interessting for me because I like more fantasy books and not adventure books and this book is easy to read. The first chapter is boring for me because nothing exciting happens and I already know stories as like as this, where the child is looking for his mother or his father.

2 Kommentare:

müsli hat gesagt…

Hey Koray,
you wrote what the first chapter is about in a good way but I think you forgot a very important thing: what are your thoughts and feelings about? You also had to write your opinion and if the book was easy or dificult to read and so on.

Well done, prillii!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Koray
you wrote a summary, but not your thoughts or how you find the book.
advice: you can modify your text:-)