Montag, 19. November 2007

The Sixth Chapter / Into the rain forest


,, Before reading chapter six ,,
Alex is very excited and nervous because he had not seen his father for 16 years and I would say that Alex will stutter surely when he speak with his father. In my opinion Alex will ask his father why he left home when he was two years and a half and why he nerver visited him when he was in London. I think that Tom should have good reasond, because he disappointet, Alex, his son a few times.

,, After reading chapter six ,,
my suspicion has been partly confirmed. He asked his father, why he never sent him a card to Christmas. What I find unbelieveble, is that Tom nothing else ,,All I can say is , I'm sorry" said. Tom's ground are not an excuse for me for what he had done. But I think, that Tom's compensation a week excursion to Queensland a good idea is.

Keine Kommentare: